Parque Ciências e Tecnologia Brigantia Ecopark (PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK) respects your right to privacy and does not collect any personal information about you without your consent.
PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK guarantees that personal data that may be processed are:
1. Exclusively used for tasks related to our activities in the scope of the dissemination of economic information (newsletters, studies, analyzes and statistical documents, among others) and activities developed by PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK (seminars, conferences, among others).
2. Obtained through registration for the purpose of receiving electronic information.
3. Used exclusively for the dissemination of information of PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK.
4. Stored in a computerized data management system, managed by PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK, and whose access is limited to its employees, and the information is only used for the purposes described above.
5. At any time, you may exercise the right to withdraw the consent previously granted, request the correction, modification, restriction or deletion of your personal data.
6. The exercise of this intention can be done through one of the means of contact made available in the Contacts page.
7. After the withdrawal of the consent form, you will no longer receive communications and your profile will be deleted.
8. Your data will not be shared with any outside parties.
By submitting your communication via your e-mail address, you consent to the receiving marketing, promotional and sales emails from this platform and to having your data stored in our system. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), effective as of May 25, 2018, system.
PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK, May 25, 2018
On this website, PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK may use software that stores information - Cookies - on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data
The storage of this information and the possibility of access to the information stored in the terminal equipment of a subscriber or user are can only be allowed if prior consent has been given, based on clear and complete information under the Law of Protection of Personal Data, namely processing objectives.
The cookies used by PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK respect confidentiality and anonymity and will not be used to collect any personal information nor will they be used for marketing purposes.
You can disable cookies on your browser for any website you may visit.
Regardless of the user's consent, PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK may carry out technical storage or access:
1. Its sole purpose is to communicate through an electronic communications network
2. Strictly necessary for the supplier to provide a social network expressly requested by the subscriber or user.
Despite all the security efforts developed by PCT BRIGANTIAECOPARK, your data may be spread at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
To learn more about cookies, follow this link: